Wat Buddharangsi of Miami
Academic of teaching language, arts and culture of Thailand project and services is part of the University's quality assurance by providing a collaborative project between the Chandrakasen Rajabhat University, Thai-American Association of South Florida and Wat Buddharangsi of Miami. The event encouraged to Thai – American youth learning about Thai language, Thai Art, Thai cultural, Thai tradition and Buddhism for 20 years continuously. The number of participant increases every year. Not only awareness and pride in Thai but also focuses on the development of moral and ethical for all participants as well.
1. To promote language, art and culture of Thailand in Abroad.
2. To instill the basic of Thai language for easy communication among the project participants.
3. To relay the correct Thai lifestyle for participants to learn and understand life accurately of Thailand.
4. Participants fell to be an awareness and pride in Thai
Responsible for the project.
Chandrakasem Rajabhat University
Thai- American youth in the state of Florida from the age of 6 years old and adults for 30 persons.
1. Dissemination Thai language, art and culture of Thailand.
2. Participants can use basic of Thai language for communication.
3. Participants learn and understand Thai lifestyle accurately.
4. Participants can be an awareness and pride in Thai.
Teaching and learning activities.
1. Thai language 200 hours
2. Art, Culture and tradition 150 hours
If you are interested in this project and want your children to participate, please contact the temple for registration